Why Me Dental Care Burwood?
At Me Dental Care, you do not have to worry about your family’s dental care because we will do it for you. Our aim is to become your life-time dental care provider and we thrive on offering high-quality care and luxury dental experience to each and every member of your family. We are proud to be budget-friendly dentist in Burwood.
We are your local Burwood family dentist:
- Experienced Dentist – both Dr Kelvin Luk and Dr Min Jae Kim are skilled dentists who have extensive training and work experiences in both public and private dental sector.
- High-quality services with latest advance and cutting edge technology
- Holistic patient and family care
- Budget-friendly Dentist in Burwood
- Bulk-billing dental care for eligible* children aged between 2-17 years old under the Government Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Emergency Dental Accepted – Flexible and Late Opening Hours
- Accept all HEALTH FUND with rebates claimed on the spot through HICAPS
- In-house payment plans through ZIPMONEY, AFTERPAY and SUPERCARE for any major dental treatment
- Same-day appointments for any emergency appointment
- Open 6 days a week – Monday till Saturday 9:30am – 7:00pm
We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones to the Me Dental Care family.
Dr. Kelvin Luk
Dr Kelvin Luk graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Biomedicine and Doctor of Dental Surgery. During his studies, he received many academic awards including the Ephraim Ehrmann Memorial Prize and taking 1st place in the Australian Society of Endodontology Undergraduate Essay Competition. Since graduating, Kelvin worked at a prominent hospital in rural Victoria, serving the oral health needs of a dentally underserved community, before relocating back to Melbourne to be closer to family. He is of a gentle and calm demeanour, always taking the time to understand his patient’s concerns. Being a strong believer in evidence-based dentistry, he strives to achieve the best possible long-term outcome for his patients. Dr Kelvin enjoys practicing all aspects of general dentistry, with a particular interest in Oral surgery and Endodontics. He frequently attends continuing professional education courses to further his knowledge and skills in all areas of dentistry. He is fluent in both English and Cantonese. When not at work, you can find Kelvin keeping fit at the gym or trying out the Melbourne brunch scene with his partner.